1. You start the process of opening a bank account and quickly realise it’s tougher than expected.
2. The bank manager’s response when you ask how long it will take to actually get a working account.
3. And if (FINALLY) you manage to get an account you end up being caught off guard by the numerous hidden charges that were waiting around the corner.
4. After all they’ve put you through you don’t exactly feel like celebrating once the account is open.
5. Then you discover Monese and realise that opening a current account in the UK as a migrant or expat can actually be fast, easy and fun!
Monese is an instant mobile current account you can open in 2 minutes. All EU residents are welcome. Open your account today! http://www.monese.com