1. It’s one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world.
2. There are 4500 pubs & bars.
3. Seeing tourists struggling with the tube map makes you giggle.
4. You feel really smug when you go back home and tell your friends about London life.
5. Whatever food you’re craving for, you’ll find it in London.
6. Whatever entertainment you feel like experiencing, you’ll also find it in London.
7. Getting used to the left-side traffic will train your brain.
8. There are markets. Countless markets.
9. The cost of living is high, but so are the wages.
10. Miss the countryside? There are urban farms!
11. There’s a cat cafe,
12. You can hop on a train and spend a day in Paris if you feel like it.
13. Free gigs by promising new artists.
14. If you’ve built a career in London, you’ll be well on your way.
15. Every world famous artist who tours plays in London.
Bonus: You can open a banking account on your mobile in under 3 minutes with Monese.
Getting a local banking account as an expat will get easier than ever already this summer. Get your invite now at monese.com and secure yourself a free UK banking account.
Featured image: Flickr / Doug88888