1. You have an appreciation for the simple things in life
Especially after a 10-hour flight.
2. Your first question to someone you meet for the first time is “where are you from?” not “how are you?”
You don’t see the point in asking a question everybody has the same answer to. But considering there are 196 countries in the world…
3. If the situation calls for it, you can really sleep anywhere
You are the master of beating jet lag.
4. You know currency conversions without looking them up
£129.56 in euros? No problem.
5. You know how to be polite in multiple languages
But you only learned to be polite once you had the basic swear words nailed down. Of course.
6. You answer ‘where did you get that from?’ with a country instead of a brand name
Ah, this one? I got it from this little second-hand shop in downtown Barcelona. No, I don’t know who it’s by. Does it matter?
6. You LOVE airports, because that means you’re going somewhere
Once you’re in the airport, you know anything is possible.
7. You never have any money in your bank account because as soon as you save, you’re off on your next trip
And you’re completely fine with that.
8. You’re an excellent packer
Or whatever you call rolling up your underwear because you think you can beat the laws of physics.
9. You start most of your stories with “When I was in…”
And some stories are worth telling over and over. And over. What? They’re great stories! Right, guys? Guys?
10. Watching this video makes you sentimental, because you know it could be you
Now, to save up for all those adventures, why not use our FREE UK current account? We are open to ALL EU residents, and will launch already this summer. Sign up for the invite now at www.monese.com!