1. Even if you’re a native English speaker, for the first week you’ll probably feel like you’ve moved to China
2. You’ll think rent prices are super low until you realise they’re charging by the week
3. So all of a sudden you have a new-found appreciation for small spaces. ‘I can totally fit myself and all my belongings in here. It’s fine.’
4. You’ll start to get irritated when people stand on the wrong side on the escalator. Tourists.
5. You realise a nice strong cuppa really can sort anything out
6. But only if it has milk in it
7. You will never know if a British person really likes you or if they are just being extremely polite
8. Two words – tube strike.
Want more? Here’s some things that will happen when you want to open a bank account. Unless, of course, you open it with Monese. So if you haven’t already, get on the list to open your account in 2 minutes on your mobile. Visti www.monese.com