Life is complicated. It’s filled with commitments to work, life and friends, which makes it hard to find the space to focus on yourself. Let’s have a look at some ways to uncomplicate things to reduce stress in you life.
- Don’t try and please everyone. There will always be people who you just don’t get on with, and that’s fine! Have the contact you need with them and move on.
- Ever the perfectionist? Stop. Make sure you cover what you need to the best of your abilities, but that’s it, you are done. Chasing perfection will leave you feeling deflated and stressed.
- Get ready the day before. Prepare what you need for the next day before you go to bed. It’ll make getting ready in the morning far less stressful.
- Throw away anything you haven’t used recently. If it’s not been used in the past year, throw it out, you don’t need it.
- Write shorter emails. Focus on keeping it short, simple and to the point. Reduce the waffle and you reduce the stress.
Get a Monese account. Keep your banking simple and straight to the point. All you need from a current account right at your fingertips. Get yours here.