There is one thing that you can do every day that will push you and your work to the next level. You only need to do it once a day and the best part is that it makes you feel amazing long after. So what is this miracle I hear you ask? Well, it’s nothing more than making sure you do something that makes you a little uncomfortable once a day.
That’s it, nothing more, nothing less. Take yourself out of your comfort zone and push past that annoying self doubting voice that says ‘I can’t’, because you most certainly can, and it will make you a better person if you do.
But how do you know when to push yourself? Here are some pointers and things to look out for:
- When you get that nervous feeling – push through it
- Don’t over think – spend no more than 30 seconds thinking about it.
- Get pumped – psych yourself up if you really need to feel ready
What are the benefits of getting outside of your comfort zone?
- You’ll get more skilled
- Your tolerance will go up
- You’ll get to learn more about what you are capable of
- You’ll produce better work
- You feel invincible!