Effective as of October 25, 2013
* We will never sell, rent, or loan any personal information that you provide to us.
What information we collect
We collect three main types of information when you visit this site: web usage data, invite requests, and customer information. In the normal course of browsing the site, we may also collect usage information such as your IP address, browser type, language settings, and the URLs of the referring and exit pages. We can also keep track of how much time you spend on the site and what links you click on while visiting Monese.com. When you request a notification, you have to provide us with your email address.
Modifying your information or opting out
If you have provided us with information and would like to make changes to it or how we contact you, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
What we do with the information we collect
When you visit Monese.com we present you with marketing information and other information about our products and services. The following list covers the information we gather before you are a customer:
- As visitors browse our site we serve our own cookies, securely tied to the Monese.com domain, and track web requests. This information is stored in our systems and is used to optimise the Monese.com experience.
- We use notification request information to track how many people are interested in our services. As our service becomes more broadly available, we will use your email address to inform you of this and extend you an invite to use the service.
- We use a third-party service to collect and hold your email address and mobile device type. This service is used to send you information about your notification and subsequently, as a customer, we may use this service for contacting you. This service does not re-sell your email address. We may also use third-party services to identify visitor demographics and/or other characteristics based on supplied email addresses and other information collected as you browse Monese.com. These services will not re-sell this information.
- Our site includes social sharing buttons for common social networks to let site visitors share our content. These buttons are served from third-party services that may serve their own cookies. The usage of these cookies are covered by the social services’ respective privacy policies.
- We use third-party services to track anonymous web usage information to analyse how people use this site and to help direct improvements for the site. We aggregate or otherwise anonymise this information in a way that does not identify you personally. We may share this anonymous data with our affiliates, agents, and other third-parties with which we have a business relationship.